In this thread, I will be posting about Expert Advisors I have come across that can assist traders predict potential trading zones, I will begin by introducing
FX Seer Expert ADvisor
FX-Seer can be found on the FreshForex website, it is the innovation on the market of automatic trading systems. Advisor's strategy is based on separation of trading day into 15 trading periods, for each of them the best possible settings are selected. Trading is solely presented on EURUSD pair. Minimal deposit amounts to 600 Usd (for 0.01 lot). Advisor is extremely simple in adjustment and installation: it only has 4 parameters and each one has an intuitive intended purpose.
FX Seer Expert ADvisor
FX-Seer can be found on the FreshForex website, it is the innovation on the market of automatic trading systems. Advisor's strategy is based on separation of trading day into 15 trading periods, for each of them the best possible settings are selected. Trading is solely presented on EURUSD pair. Minimal deposit amounts to 600 Usd (for 0.01 lot). Advisor is extremely simple in adjustment and installation: it only has 4 parameters and each one has an intuitive intended purpose.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire